Have you or someone you know been adversely affected by the Pandemic?
The pandemic has adversely affected so many people; in so many ways, from health to employment, etc.
Phoenix TS would like to help out by donating a free training class to two individuals who truly deserve it.
However; there is a couple of catches, but good catches, all good!
The only thing we require is that the 2 awardees Pay It Forward by offering two random act of kindness to 2 individuals each....or (4 total).....
......and then in turn those 4 then give a random act of kindness to 2 individuals each or (8 total).....and so on and so on….16, 32, 64 ....on and on…..as far as kindness will travel.
The idea is to start a ripple effect of goodwill that touches everyone in its path with kindness, when someone pays it forward it will inspire others to do the same.
We'll also require your feedback so we can report the snowballing generosity on our social media and website.
This way we can all watch the journey of kindness together. 😊
Ways to pay it forward are all around us!
Here are some ideas to get you started
- Do a good deed for a stranger
- Pay for someone’s coffee
- Cleanup your neighborhood
- Ask for donations instead of gifts (i.e., for your birthday)
- Toss some spare change into a vending machine for the next person
- Leave a good book behind for someone else to read
- Just simply smile at someone and look at how quickly their face lights up
- Take a moment to just listen to someone who is having a rough day
- Leave encouraging messages on post-it notes for your colleagues, friends, and family
- Return a wandering grocery cart to the store
- Compliment a stranger
- Leave coupons for someone else to use in the grocery store
- Carry someone’s groceries
- Loan something to someone
- Give up your seat to someone in need
- Let someone go in front of you in line
- Write a positive review for a local business
- Hold the door open for someone
- Offer to help without expecting something in return
- Donate blood
- Make a meal for someone in need
- Make care packages for those in need
- Send a card to a hospitalized child
- Donate supplies to a school
- Offer to go to the store or run an errand for someone
- Say thank you to someone who made a difference in your life that day
- Take the time to write a real letter instead of texting to let someone know you’re thinking about them